Monday, January 25, 2010

My weekly calendar for my family



I though I would share with all of you how I keep my family's different schedules in order.
First off, I went down to "Wally-World" and got this dry-erase/magnetic board for $5.oo.
Then since I have my own vinyl cutter, I just cut out the days of the week and placed them on there. I only did Monday- Friday because we don't have much going on during the weekends. But there are times when I had the whole week on here. But I like the amount of room that each day has.
I use wet/dry erase markers on my board so that I don't lose any information very easily.



I give each of my kids a different color so I know at a glance who has what going on. Blue for Miss A, Green for Mr T, and Red for Miss V. I will need another color when Mr R gets older. I use black for all of my things that I have and anything else going on. It helps everyone else to know what's planned for the week as well.
I used some double-sided sticky tape and put it up in my kitchen so all would see it. Its been up for about 3 years and I use it every week. Change it every Sunday and I have even added who has what chores on the bottom so no one gets confused who's week it is to load the dishwasher.

No comments:

Post a Comment